Your support matters!
Thanks for reading Baptist News Global.
Let me tell you two quick things as the final days of 2014 race ahead:
1. Without readers like you, we have no reason to seek, follow, chase down, research, write, edit and deliver our news, features and commentary.
2. Only through readers like you are we able to accomplish that mission.
Perhaps from time to time you wonder “How can Baptist News Global bring me all this good stuff every day?” The truth is, we count on the support of people like you who value an independent, trustworthy source of compelling news and opinion about matters of faith.
2014 has been a “Wow!” kind of year for Baptist News Global:
• Associated Baptist Press merged with the Religious Herald to become Baptist News Global.
• We launched a bi-monthly magazine called Herald as a benefit to members of the Annual Fund. Your gift of $25 or more will ensure that you receive every issue of the Herald.
• We established a Mid-Atlantic news bureau in Richmond to provide regional coverage that perpetuates the 186-year-old legacy of the Religious Herald.
• We added the tagline “Conversations that matter” to our Baptist News Global brand to reflect the focus of our work and our content. We want to equip you with information and inspiration to engage in conversations that matter at all the points that faith intersects with life.
If you are a current Annual Fund member and you have already made a contribution this year, Thank you!
If you are a new donor, your first gift to the Annual Fund will be matched dollar-for-dollar thanks to an incentive grant from the Eula Mae and John Baugh Foundation. So, the impact of your contribution will be doubled!
To make an online gift today using our secure server, click here. If you prefer to write a check, please make it payable to Baptist News Global and mail to:
Baptist News Global
P.O. Box 23769
Jacksonville, FL 32241-3769
Thank you for giving us your prayerful consideration amid the many worthy causes for your financial support.
With best wishes for a joyful season of Advent and Christmas,
David Wilkinson, Executive Director & Publisher Read More