Since our founding in 1990, ABPnews has earned recognition and respect as an autonomous, trustworthy source of information about matters of faith. Readers log on to ABPnews.com and our companion ABPnews.com Blog for timely news, compelling features, insightful analyses and engaging columns and commentary articles.
ABPnews has a daring business plan. We provide access to the latest content – plus thousands of articles in our online archives – free of charge. We depend on our readers, along with Church Champions congregations and other partner organizations, for the financial support we need as the first and only independent news organization created by and for Baptist Christians.
Your contribution to our annual fund, The Fund for ABPnews, helps to underwrite the costs of researching, reporting, editing, illustrating and publishing more than 800 news and opinion articles each year.
The Fund for ABPnews
|Annual gifts of
||Annual gifts of
||Annual gifts of
|$10 to $49
||$50 to $399
||$400 to $5,000
With your support of the annual fund, readers can turn with confidence to ABPnews for:
• free and responsible journalism that encourages accountability and transparency in religious institutions and in the Baptist movement;
• practical ideas about how to live faithfully at the intersections of life and faith;
• meaningful conversation illumined by truthful and accurate information;
• ways to connect with others in the Baptist network and the larger Christian community;
• a diversity of viewpoints that help shed light rather than heat on the challenging moral and social issues of our day;
• reflections and ideas from a new generation of Baptists including emerging leaders who are bringing energy and vitality to the Baptist witness; and
• a voice for the voiceless, including the poor, the disadvantaged and the marginalized people in our world.
I hope you will prayerfully consider making a generous gift today using our secure online Donation Form.
If you prefer to mail your gift, make your check payable to Associated Baptist Press, and mail to:
P.O. Box 23769
Jacksonville, FL 32241-3769
All donations are tax-deductible.
To learn more about our mission and vision, our funding and our leadership, please visit the About page. Also, click here for our 2013 operating budget.
With gratitude for your support,
David R. Wilkinson, Executive Director
P.S. Are you a first-time donor? If so, read about a matching incentive grant that will multiply the impact of your gift!