#GivingTuesday is #GivingNewsDay at BNG. Your donation supports the gift of independent, faith-based journalism.
We’re proud of the hundreds of original news and opinion articles published this year at baptistnews.com. In 2019, more than 2 million visitors from 250 countries have read 3.7 million pages on our website.
Some of our top articles include:
- 3 words for the church in 2019: ‘we were wrong’ by Mark Wingfield
- The president is correct: there IS an insanity gripping our nation by Robert P. Sellers
- My seminary has closed. But churches are closing too, and it’s time to face some hard questions by Elizabeth Lott
- I’m a pastor who refuses to offer ‘thoughts and prayers’ for these people by Wendell Griffen
- Debate over women in Southern Baptist pulpits flares on social media by Bob Allen
- Franklin Graham, toxic charity concerns send churches packing from Operation Christmas Child by Jeff Brumley
And yet, every news story and opinion article is FREE. No paywall. No subscription fee.
BNG is reader-supported. We rely on contributions for more than 90 percent of our operating budget.
On #GivingNEWSDay, support Conversations That Matter at baptistnews.com. And be an advocate for outstanding, independent journalism about important matters of faith.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/58-1930302, AmazonSmile donates to Baptist News Global (formerly Associated Baptist Press)!