The Annual Fund is our financial backbone as a donor-supported, independent news organization. Your donations to the Annual Fund, together with contributions from others, undergird our operating costs. They underwrite the tasks of news gathering, reporting and editing. They support our baptistnews.com, our flagship website and the social media tools that enable us to deliver news and opinion articles every business day free of charge to readers worldwide.
Make a Difference
Your investment in our ministry through the Annual Fund moves us toward our vision: to be the leading source of news and commentary for Baptist Christians worldwide. With your support, we will offer our readers and advocates:
- free and responsible journalism that encourages accountability and transparency in Baptist life;
- inspiring stories about the ways churches and individuals are making a difference in the world;
- practical ideas about how to live faithfully at the intersections of life and faith;
- meaningful conversation illumined by truthful and accurate information;
- multiple ways to connect with others in the Baptist network and the larger Christian community;
- a diversity of viewpoints that help shed light rather than heat on the challenging moral and social issues of our day;
- reflections and ideas from a new generation of Baptists including emerging leaders who bring energy and vitality to the Baptist movement;
- a voice for the voiceless, including the poor, the disadvantaged and the marginalized people in our world;
- and much more.
Your financial support enables us to live out our identity — Baptist in heritage, ecumenical in spirit, global in reach — and to live up to the three imperatives Inform, Inspire and Engage.
Your support keeps us free. It helps sustain our credibility as an autonomous news organization. It enables us to report honestly and accurately, free from censorship or coercion from a denominational body or special interest groups.
Your support does not fund exorbitant overhead costs. Baptist News Global functions as a virtual organization. We do not own or lease office space. Our team members work out of home offices in five states, reducing the cost of overhead and travel expense. Baptist News Global has no indebtedness.
Support a free and trustworthy source of news and commentary for Baptist Christians worldwide.
Annual Fund Membership Levels*
- Supporter – Annual gifts of $25 to $49
- Sustainer – Annual gifts of $50 to $99
- Advocate – Annual gifts of $100 to $499
- Investor – Annual gifts of $500 to $2,499
- Supporter – Annual gifts of $250 to $499
- Sustainer – Annual gifts of $500 to $999
- Advocate – Annual gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
- Investor – Annual gifts of $2,500+
For information about Leadership Gift opportunities for persons with the interest and financial resources to invest in our ministry beyond the above giving levels, contact David Wilkinson, executive director and publisher at 336.717.1135, ext. 3 or [email protected].
* Membership levels are based upon cumulative gifts during a calendar year.
Give online. Use our secure Online Donation Form.
Give by mail. Contact Kathryn Ashworth, assistant to the executive director & publisher, to request a donation form. Kathryn will send you the form and a return envelope. This is the best way to ensure that your donation is recorded accurately.
Email: [email protected] (Be sure to include your name and mailing address.)
Phone: 336.717.1135, ext 5
If you prefer simply to make a gift directly by mail, make your check payable to Baptist News Global and send it to:
The Annual Fund
P.O. Box 21148
Winston-Salem, NC 27120
All gifts to Baptist News Global are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.