• Joel Bradberry, to Black Creek Church, Mechanicsville, as pastor, effective April 3.
• Charles Peterson, to Cheriton Church, Cheriton, as pastor.
• Karl Hrebik, to Crooked Run Church, Culpeper, as pastor.
• Dan Ficklin, to Tuckahoe Church, Richmond, as pastor.
• Troy Hickman, to La Crosse Church, La Crosse, as pastor.
• Thomas R. McCann Jr., to Winfree Memorial Church, Midlothian, as intentional interim pastor, effective April 1.
• Jim Stone, to Mineral Church, Mineral, as associate pastor.
• Richard Hanks, to Pocahontas Bassett Church, Bassett, as intentional interim pastor.
• Wayne Colton, to Goshen Church, Spotsylvania, as interim pastor, effective April 1.
• Sandy Martin, to Slate Mills Church, Sperryville, as interim pastor.
• Kelly Dampeer, to Cedar Bluff Church, Buchanan, as interim pastor.
• Catherine Williams, resigning as youth minister at Bethel Church, Falmouth.
• Lisa Wolfe, to Main Street Church, Emporia, as associate pastor for family ministries.
• Andrea Mason, to Deep Run Church, Richmond, as organist.
• Mark Wingfield is now serving as full-time minister of education and students at Smyrna Church, Dinwiddie.
• Tom de Graff, resigning as interim minister of music at Temple Church, Norfolk.
• Troy Hickman, pastor of La Crosse Church, La Crosse, was recently ordained to the gospel ministry by the church.
• Mike Smith, pastor of Mount Vernon Church, Axton, was ordained to the gospel ministry by the church on Jan. 29.
• Minnie Rutland Cole, treasurer emeritus at Wakefield Church, Wakefield, died Feb. 11. She had served the church as treasurer for 30 years.
• Tazewell Church, Tazewell; March 27-30; Roger Roller, guest evangelist.
• The Virginia Baptist Media Library Association will hold its 2005 Spring Conference at Eagle Eyrie Baptist Conference Center on May 13-15. The guest consultant is Beth Andrews from Dallas, Texas. For more information contact VBMLA director Nancy King at 804-781-0151, email [email protected] URonline.net or visit their website www. VAchurchlibrary.org. Reservations should be made to Eagle Eyrie by May 1. Registration forms are available at 434-384-2211 and www.eagleeyrie.org.
• Beaver Dam Church, Troy; “Jesus, Son of God,” March 18 and 19 at 7 p.m.
• Bethel Church, Palmyra; “The Night Before Easter,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Bethel Church, Reva; “The Living Lord's Supper,” March 20 at 7 p.m.
• Blairs Church, Blairs; “God's Holy Lamb,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Boones Mill Church, Boones Mill; “Lamb of God,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Chamberlayne Church, Richmond; “Sing Hallelujah!” March 27 at 10:30 a.m.
• County Line Church, Ruther Glen; “Thank You for the Cross,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• First Church, Newport News; “Save in the Cross,” March 25 and 26 at 7:30 p.m.
• Hilton Church, Newport News; “The Resurrection and the Life,” March 19 and 20 at 6:30 p.m.
• Hunton Church, Glen Allen; “The Love of Jesus,” March 20 at 9 and 11 a.m.
• Monument Heights Church, Richmond; “The Passion of His Love,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Nomini Church, Montross; “Footsteps of Jesus,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Pocahontas Bassett Church, Bassett; “Glorious Savior,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Riverview Church, Woodbridge; “God's Holy Lamb,” March 20 at 11 a.m.
• Schoolfield Church, Danville; “A Risen Savior,” March 27 at 11 a.m.
• Springwood Church, Buchanan; “Nail-Scarred Hands,” March 27 at 11 a.m.